No
흡연:
Not allowed
커플:
No
주당 플랫 렌트비:
$195
가구/주방/가전제품:
Hi, two rooms will become available in early January in this beautiful home. The house is warm and new in the area of Preston subdivision with plenty of amenities. Prestons is right next to bottle lake and near Waimari beach as well the Travis Wetland. It
Hi, two rooms will become available in early January in this beautiful home. The house is warm and new in the area of Preston subdivision with plenty of amenities. Prestons is right next to bottle lake and near Waimari beach as well the Travis Wetland. It's about 15minutes drive from the city and the bus stop is only a few minutes walk.

I have two options of furnished and unfurnished rooms:
The unfurnished rooms are $195 per week plus $35 pw for expenses.
The furnished room is $220 per week plus $35 pw for expenses.
Expenses include power, wifi, toilet paper, communal kitchen and coffee beans and espresso coffee machine use!

Move in cost is three weeks rent plus one week rent in advance

The unfurnished bedroom (Bedroom 4) will become available on the second week of January 2024.

Furnished room (Bedroom 3) will become available first week of January 2024.

Current house mates are:

I'm the homeowner in her early 30s, working in healthcare.

We all belong to a great church community, into outdoor activities, are musical and creative!

We want to make sure you're the right fit.
We're looking for like-minded people and if you think that's you, please message me  little bit about yourself and I would love to meet you!

Total 16,032 Posts, Now 1 Page

새글 장단기 숙소
Anfrha | 조회 40 | 5시간전
새글 Milford Flat
dltndus | 조회 92 | 15시간전
Christchurch
Imagine77 | 조회 67 | 1일전
노스코트 플랫
dosa100 | 조회 131 | 2일전